16 July 2009

2nd Monthly-versary

3rd November is and important date for my wife and I. I still remembered that night way back in 2007. It was a Saturday night. We've been texting each other for weeks. I was already in love with Akmar, but was too shy to tell her. It's like the lyrics to the 'cute Ella song' (Ku Merindu). I was careful not to appear desperate. I gave cheesy texts such as 'u look hot today' and 'no wonder hari ni panas'...very crappy indeed. She found it amusing though. That very night we somehow chatted about relationship and I popped this question:

Me: 'have u found THE 1?'

It was an innocent question but quite bold of me...I was surprised when she replied:

Akmar: 'i think i found him but i juz need his clarification'
Me: 'that guy must be really lucky...'
Akmar: 'u r such a pessimist :) '

My replies were not exactly romantic. Since then our relationship bloomed. We started planning for marriage. 1 1/2 years later, we got married on 16th May 2009.
Today we celebrate our 2nd Wedding Monthly-versary. Although we are far apart (Kuantan - Taiping), and can't celebrate it together it is still a special day for MY WIFE and I. Baby,i f your're reading this

HAPPY 2nd MONTHLY-VERSARY, I LOVE YOU :)

1 comment:

jihan said...

haha..typical nye msg u..u look very hot today..dat guy must be very lucky..:p saedat told me gak..huahuahua