21 August 2009

Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah Ramadhan is here. Although my wife and I are hundreds of kilometers apart, this is a special Ramadhan for us. Its our 1st Ramadhan as husband and wife. Hopefully the additional challenge of being far apart will be a blessing in disguise. InsyaAllah with great patience our marriage will gain more berkat from Allah s.w.t. At the time of writing this post my wife is on call at the gynae ward of Hospital Taiping. She may not be able to perform Tarawikh but Im sure in the course of her duty she will be rewarded by Allah for doing her work sincerely.

I have my worries though...where will she get food for sahur and how is she going to get a good meal for berbuka. She's been skipping lots of meals lately and it worries me. I wouldn't want her to suddenly collapse in the ward. All I can do now is pray. Hopefully Ill be able to make it back to Taiping next week and berbuka with her.

No comments: