24 November 2009

Taiping: A New Chapter



It's my first morning in Taiping after the 'nigthmare'. It's nice to not have to worry about leaving this place and my wife behind. So far I'm loving this place. I had the opportunity to take a walk around Taiping Lake Garden this morning. Even though I was alone, I enjoyed the coolness and serenity of the place. However the beruks (macaques) were huge and too close for comfort...it didn't help that today's Berita Harian featured "Tiga Kanak-kanak Cedera Diserang Beruk". The food here are cheap too. I had breakfast of chapati and teh tarik for RM 1.70 only. Try getting that price in Kuantan!

Right now I'm trying to get a place to rent. It's the first time I'm doing this and I have no idea how to find one. If anyone can help me please contact me ASAP.

2 comments:

shidah_ra said...

mok n saidat, congrats...xsempat nk ckp gudluck pn..hehe..semoga berbahagia selalu di taiping sane..jgn lupa org2 di kuantan ye =)

Fauzan Ahmad said...

nanti kami lawat, insyaAllah